viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

Lover At Last Quote 12 & 13

Leaning in, Assail dipped his chin and glared. “I am not upset. Yet.”
One of Benloise’s hands surreptiously dipped out of sight. A split
second later, Assail heard the door down at the other end of the room open.
Keeping his voice low, Assail said, “This was a courtesy to you. The
next time I find anyone on my property, whether you sent them or not, I shall not be even half so polite.”
With that, he got to his feet and ground the lit cigar out upon the
desk.
“I bid you a fond good evening,” he said, before walking away.
-Lover at Last, pg. 104
I love him- I can't lie!!



Reassuming his form in a woodland area south and west of the
compound, Qhuinn steeled himself against making any inferences
about what had detained the guy— although the fact of the matter was, the fighter had gone up to his room and hadn’t come back. And whereas most accidents happened in the home, it was a good guess that he hadn’t had a slip-and-fall.
Unless Saxton had been playing throw rug on the marble in their
bathroom.
-Lover at Last, pg. 106

 
*Ahora mismo Ward está subiendo conjuntamente una cita junto con un video, no es que diga gran cosa interesante pero son divertidos.
Realmente esta mujer es mi idolo, es mas feliz ^^
Me transmite muy buen rollo. 

1º video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151331332141120
Espero que funcione el enlace, como es desde facebook, no me entiendo del todo, sino en su facebook podeis mirarlo.




SOLO 4 DIAS!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario